Thursday, August 31, 2006

heh. i was told to update abt my accounts test. good game.

lol.. i've been suffering from insomnia lately. kinda freaky when u cant slp n ur mind juz wanders abt the same few stuff. it hasn't been much of a harm lately until today.

Usually i'll lie on the bed n quickly doze off. bt ever since the 'holidays' started for me. it's getting worse. i would fidget in the bed till the next morning then doze off. yep. 5-6am i can still see the clock ticking beside my bed. i guess i tried everything. reading, listening to the radio, playing game on my hp to bored myself. However, nth works. i will juz fidget, thinking abt stuff. ppl sae it's stress. haha.. perhaps so. wif so mani things going arnd, i wun be surprised myself.

Well. yst was the same thing. I actually wanted to study for my accounts paper in the nite. juz do abit of revision n all. bt it was getting real late n i told myself to rest first so as to prepare for the day. thr i was again. fidgeting, n stuffs juz run thru my mind. tis lasted till arnd 5+ in the morning. n i figure out i was going nowhere. i even lie on the floor trying to slp. nth works! haha.. so i went to the kitchen, brew myself sum coffee n had breakfast. then i tried to nap on the floor again. n still nth happens. lol. if u guys tink it's the coffee... well.. coffee is lyk slping pills, it gets u relaxed. lol. Anyway, tis continue until 6+am in the morning when every1 in the family is awake. so i tot i start studying. Once i look at the notes, my head turned groggy. LOL.. no mood to study.

So thr i was. reading n slping at the same time. practising wad i can.. n got ready for da paper. Went in to the exam rm, n started doing. Was sleepy n having a heavy head. Ty God tt everything tt i practice on came out. Juz tt i cant rmb parts of it. Lol.. i managed to kip a smile on for the entire paper. came out n sae. Cui liao.. haha.. gd game.

Trusting God i wun fail though. i refuse to touch accts again. haha. =)

No comments: