Saturday, June 12, 2010

If you haven heard about it yet..

yes. i haf finally ORD-ed. the 2 yrs seems awfully long at times, but thinking back im already missing the fun we have. Some were intelligent, most were plain dumb. but im glad we tough it out. It's really the most fun times we have, holding on to my ic, was an unexplainable joy, yet coupled with the thought.

This is probably the last time im going to haf this much. well. ruthless guys kinda fun.

Have been busy for quite some time ever since i ord. didn't have much time to spend with some of my friends either. or even family for that matter. A lot has happened. but it cant stop us. Come on, we been thru so much, what is this little thing.

Really starting to miss the poly friends too. Used to hang out once a wk, yet now wif everyone's busy schedule. It's difficult to even see everyone on bdaes. kinda sad to see it turned out like this.

but i guess, we all have grown up and taken our place in society. Some started working, others still serving NS. while for me, im starting school soon. Once again another new environment. Used to think i have a bunch of friends will be going uni with me. Didn't expect.. well, to be the only one going in now. Guess times have indeed changed. A transition is taking place, and yes, i have to hold on for it now. I can be who i want myself to be. tt's all it matters. Thank God for placing other ppl in the sch too. Didn't expect ruth to join me in the same course. Will really look out for each other in our own ways i guess, but well. we do wat we can then.

been doing a lot of training lately, cant be as lazy as i was in the past or in camp. I realised being a farmer now really apt for wat i can been gearing myself up for. There's sch, cg,personal life, rls wif ppl, my own health. It's what really keeps me going on everybody. Of course there's a few promises here and there. im not intending to break it. I wanna see myself thru all these. Because, i know i can.

I ploughed the ground, sow the seeds, water and tend to it. And then, i wait. you guys should too. Until then.

No comments: