Sunday, July 15, 2007

tot it will be real cool to haf a wishlist.

NO. 1~






Been wanting to get tis forever. FOREVER. bt couldn't find the determination to save it.








No. 2~












Im a sucker for the colorway











No. 3~

DREEEEAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM
on.

Seriously. tis is one of the most classy piece of art i eva saw. ok. nt the most. bt still a different league from my mops shoe.

Actually. thr's nth much i wanted to get. juz tis 3 things. been wanting to get a gd wallet. bt since my mum gave me one. didn't quite find a need to get another one. even though mine's commodite. which i haf no idea wad it is. bt it's from my mum. so yep. Sincerity matters more. esp since she noes im gg to do sth stupid if she dun buys me one in time. Cos im gg to get myself one. LOL..


owell.

Bdae's coming up. Price r hefty. bt worth. cos u make jed a happy man.

jed being ur happy FREN? PRICELESS.

thr's certain things tt money cant buy. but for the 3 things above. u now can!

No comments: