Sunday, June 03, 2007

alrite! tis past 4 days has juz been crazy.

EMERGE YOUTH CONFER.

so far mani celebrities have come to perform, like Tank, Diya, darren, n Liu Geng Hong. oh yar, the lead singer from FIR was here too.

Oh yar. tt singer Liu Geng Hong proposed to the Ms Taiwan 1999, Viva Wang, a real hottie in church tt nite. Ultimate stunt, even i had to kowtow in defeat. LOL.. he was singing sum love song when he pulled her gf from the crowd, and proposed to her on the spot. u shld haf seem the reaction of the crowd. Anyway, i realli nid a gd slp. so i shall juz post pictures instead.





Few minutes before Emerge!

ok la. it's alot of minutes.

















I dyed his hair. n i miscue. LOL













Ah beng and 2 sadako rocker chicks.

I dyed his hair too =D













Play punk punk i tell u!










I seriously nid to visit the toilet in tis pic. LOL

I guess venis is alr in the toilet in tis one.












GOGOGO!!!















Dinner at changi airport mac.







Well. For the benefits of the fans. i present to u a new section call.

"A day as Liyun"








I like to take back view of people!






























I like to take random pictures!






I like blurry stuff. cos im blur. =P



















Tis is my best photo alr. The rest i deleted from junwei's fone.


















I like to disturb other people taking foto too!















Well. That's all FOLKS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am proposing to Miss Singapore soon. You wanna be journalist to cover the event?

WAIT!!!... I am not into airhead, I think I give it a pass. I prefer brainy women.

:P