Saturday, February 24, 2007

yaoh.

ppl been asking me to blog.

to joce- my entries are rare. so u owaes haf to wait. sry bout tt. =)

life been. crappy. bt it's the holidays, so hey? who gives a damn.

well, it's the cny period. angbao is pathetic, as usual. bt i dun get to kip most of the money anyway. so kinda pointless to me. i wonder wad will the money be used for if i dun get into uni. marriage? HAH

getting ready for a few things, new shoe














visvim shaman. nope. it's nt a nike like those commoners wear. sth diff tis time. yea yea.. i noe it's crazy. bt it's juz me. =)

next will be.. hopefully a new haircut. i kinda messed up my hair alil.. hope it grows back fast. LOL.. and yes. i cut my own hair sumtimes.

dad bought a new tv. n i onli knew abt it when it arrived at my hse.















37 inch lcd. nt sum big shit, cos my fren mistaken it for a computer monitor.. ZZZ..


who the hell uses 37 inch monitor!

y? it gives u maximum pleasure when playing com games?

yea.. it does. lol. tt sux. nt a gamer.


Saw sum tee from a forum. it's a hysteric glamour tee tt has a pic of kurt cobain, vocalist n guitarist of the old Nirvana. nt like u guys noe abt the brand, or even kurt cobain. bt hey, every1 learns. tt's the design of the tee.
it gt me inspired to check up on kurt cobain on wikipedia. and i dug up sum nirvana shit to listen. lol.. and i gt tis phrase quoted from him
It's better to burn out than to fade away.
interesting to u? it is to me. well, it explains part of my life.
eat up ppl.

No comments: